Guidelines and general information
- The use of masks is compulsory outdoors and in enclosed spaces except when eating or drinking.
- Guests will have their temperature measured on arrival at the Hotel entrance and monitored in the common areas during their stay.
- You are kindly requested to maintain a social distance (1m) from staff and other Guests who are not part of the household.
- We kindly ask guests to avoid crowds.
- The columns with hydroalcoholic solution for hand hygiene are available to guests in all common areas of the hotel and in various departments such as restaurant, bar and meeting rooms and are accompanied by signs with simple instructions to avoid infection.
- During the course of the day, careful cleaning and sanitizing processes are carried out in all areas of the Hotel with certified products, in accordance with the guidelines indicated by the World Health Organization, the Italian health authorities and the Piedmont Region.
Upon arrival, guests will be asked if they wish to use the luggage delivery service in their room.
Luggage will be sanitized with the guest's permission and placed in the room, or in our storage room.
At the time of departure, guests may request that their luggage be placed in our storage room, the suitcases will be sanitized both in delivery and in return.
Reception and guest rooms
- Our Reception desk and workstations have been rearranged to ensure social spacing of at least three feet.
- Check-in and check-out will be organised in such a way as to reduce contact and avoid congestion.
- Room keys are sanitized each time before being given to Guests.
- It is advisable to avoid using the elevators with other Guests, if not with your own family members.
- In the rooms you will find brochures, the Guest Directory and the menus can be read by scanning the QR code with your mobile phone or tablet.
- Each room is fully sanitized with certified products after each check-out and before each check-in.
- In the rooms of higher categories, customers will find the Covid19 "SANITIZING KIT FACE & HAND PROTECTION".
- The remote control in each room is inserted in the "REMOTE CONTROL HYGIENIC COVER HELF". replaced at every check out.
Restaurants, bars and room service
- Guests will have their temperature taken at the entrance to the Teatro Magico restaurant or at the Regina Bianca bar.
- A mask must be worn at all times, except when eating or drinking while seated.
- Our staff at the Teatro Magico Restaurant and Regina Bianca Bar will deliver to the Guests laminated and sanitized menus after each use or/and with QR code to access and appreciate our proposals. Electronic payment is preferred when possible.
- Seating capacity has been rearranged in accordance with the rules on social spacing (at least 1 metre). Exceptions will be granted only to members of the same family, who can have lunch or dinner together.
- When ordering Room Service, our staff will be happy to notify you and will deliver what you have requested to the front door of your room.
Covid-19 crisis. Sense of responsibility and opportunity
In a year like this, hit by the health emergency and protection devices in which in the tourism sector, a sector that accounts for one third of the national GDP, where hundreds of thousands of seasonal jobs are blurred, and most of the structures even in the territory of the lakes are closed the structure of the Hotel San Rocco has decided to reopen on 1 July after putting in place all the protocols Covid to protect its employees and customers, with a sense of responsibility, and in addition by applying additional measures and analysis developed with private health facilities at the forefront of our territory and Novara.
The administration of the Hotel and the Direction during all the lockdown period have however maintained in safety the operativity of the offices in order to guarantee the answer to the customers, both historians and not, besides being ready in the reopening to guarantee the opportunity to the town of Orta and its Lake to have at least a minimum of influx and tourist receptivity in this year particularly disastrous for the economy in general. For us the reopening was and is a moral commitment and seriousness towards the employees, most of them historical and fixed, towards the town of Orta with its operators for which the Hotel cubava until a few years ago more than 50% of revenue and not least for customers who despite the difficulties, risks and fears still exist, had and have guaranteed their reservations.
Since before the opening we have researched and discovered Italian territorial excellences in the field of prophylaxis and precaution related to Covid, and this has proved to be an opportunity, so much so that in the structure from before the opening until today every 15 days serological tests are carried out by the company Arnica srl and Alians srl based in Borgomanero, in addition to this with the same deadline tests are carried out on the surfaces of the Hotel to verify the presence or absence of the virus.
To date, the administrator and director are pleased and honored to report being the only hotel to have this certification.
As additional attention to our customers, apart from masks to the staff, disposable gloves to cleaners, with the company La Bottega dell'Albergo S.p.a in each room i TV remote controls are placed in a technological transparent bag. coming changed at every use of room and also ensures in such an object that has several keys and surfaces of different levels to prevent the nesting of the virus. The products for the cleaning e sanitation that historically uses the structure of the companies Ecolab srl and Dear srl of Gravellona are relevant to be those today of prescription.